Fanmix, wallpaper & icons over at my graphics journal, thatorphansky
And meme, taken off tetra_pakk
01. What are your nicknames?
Court/Courts, Couve, Tawlly, Dutchie & Sugar Sticks
02. How do you style your hair?
Just out. Or in a ponytail. Or a bun.
03. What's your favorite or least favorite Christmas song?
“Who Took the Merry Out of Christmas?” by The Staple Singers & “Fairytale of New York” by The Pogues.
Least favourite? “Wonderful Christmas Time” by Paul McCartney – it’s just annoying.
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Black & Blue.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
06. What was the last book you read?
The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (again!)
07. Do you nap a lot?
Mmm, no, but I do sleep for ages. Just not like, afternoon napping. Although I’d probs be really good at that as well.
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yesterday – not having any nice shoes to wear to the Christmas party.
10. What's your favorite dessert?
Ooh, apple pie & icecream.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on where I’m going. Half an hour?
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Live Journal, Just Jared and Television Without Pity
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school any more, what's your job?
Just finished high school – I took English, Geography, English History, Drama & Media Studies. Next year I'll be doing a Law degree and an Arts degree (majoring in Film, Television & Media Studies).
14. Do you like to clean?
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
Mama Mia by Abba. Was watching Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, so, naturally.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
High School Musical 3. Ah well, a little bit of Kingdom of Heaven.
17. Pirates or Ninjas?
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Walk to work.
19. Best time of your life?
When I got to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert in the same week as my birthday a couple of years ago. But I don't know - the best is yet to come.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming month?
CHRISTMAS. And House on Tuesday (haha).
the sound of: not as we - alanis morrissette